Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fun in Sheldon

Over my spring break week, Will and I headed back home to spend time with family. We got there Friday night and just hung out and then on Saturday went shopping with Jami and Claire. Sunday we went to Grandma Marienau's birthday party and got to spend more time with family, which was wonderful. The rest of the time, we relaxed at Grandma Barb's house. Oh and I cleaned out my closet from high school...it was crazy all the stuff that was in there and was fun to look through the old pictures, notebooks and journals! Will also got to go swimming one night and play with Grandma while I met a good friend from high school to catch up. I didn't get many pictures but a few of Will and Claire on the day that we went shopping. They love playing together = )
Watching movies in Jami's car. Will insisted on wearing the headphones even though it was not needed and they were broken! He looked pretty cute in them though.



It was a great spring break! I love spending time with family = )

No comments:

Post a Comment