Saturday, April 9, 2011

Life after PGA

Sorry I have been slacking on the blog again but I have a good excuse this time...the PGA, which is the oral professional growth assessment exam. It was this past Wednesday and I spent majority of the week and a half before that studying for it (and stressing about it) but it all paid off and I passed! So now I just need to finish up a few more things and some presentations and I can graduate!!
Here are a few random pictures from the last couple of weeks. We have been busy enjoying the beautiful weather, playing volleyball, playing inside and out, and Will and I had a movie date on Friday afternoon. Today, we again enjoyed the beautiful weather with a walk to the library and park followed by lunch and an ice cream cone. Tonight Brian grilled and we enjoyed some time by the fire.
The tree in our backyard that blooms for about a week...so beautiful while it is blooming!

Will posing by the tree

Will taking a picture of the tree = )


First fire of the year

First s'mores of the season...can't wait for many more!



Hope everyone is having a great weekend...also look below because I have updated some previous posts.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing the test! Great job!
    It's fun to see pictures of Will... it's been a long time since we saw him in person so it's fun to see how much he has grown! Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete