Friday, April 22, 2011

Philly!

Last week I headed to Philadelphia with some classmates for the annual AOTA conference. A friend and I presented a poster about our fieldwork experience at the KU Cancer Center. It was a great time....lots of learning, eating, drinks, and fun = ) I was sad to leave Will for four days but he had a great time with Daddy. Will and Daddy came to pick me up at the airport with flowers and a balloon = ) I was so excited to see them both. Here are some pictures from Philly...sorry no pictures of Will in this post.

This is the poster that we created and talked about at conference.


Walking around Philly trying to decide where to eat dinner


A little sightseeing on Saturday. Of course it was raining and yucky on the day we wanted to walk around.





Liberty Bell! Will saw this picture and said "wow, that's cool!" Guess I may have to take him there someday to see it in person = )


Cold and tired after a long trip....ready to head back to Kansas and see my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment